- When do we collect personal information?Our Website is free for you to browse through and read. We only ask for your personal information when you contact us by email. We only collect personal information (such as your name and address details) if you choose to provide that information to us.
- What do we do with the information?
We collect your information to enable us to correspond with you by email, telephone or letter as appropriate. Beyond this, we will not share your information with any other company without your consent unless we are required to do so by law. We will never sell your information to any other company or third party.
- How to unsubscribeYou can ask to be removed from our contact list or unsubscribed from regular emails at any time. You can do this by replying to any email from us or sending an email asking us to do so. If you have asked us to stop sending emails, and this hasn’t happened, it may be because the email address to which we are sending them is not the same as the address you sent your request from. Please check the address we are using and include this information in your request. The easiest way to do this is to return to us the whole of the unwanted email where appropriate.
- Who processes your information?Positively Good for You (and those people or companies employed or contracted by Positively Good for You who help provide this Website, its content, its services and analytics) will process the information we collect from you or you provide to us.
- What do we do to safeguard personal information?We have instituted safeguards to check that our internal procedures meet our high policy standards. We also use all efforts reasonably necessary to be sure that third parties who work with us as our agents to make this Website and its contents available to you, and to fulfil your orders and requests, agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our Website and our visitors. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Links to other WebsitesWe may offer links to third party websites. However, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of third party websites. If you visit a third party website, we advise you to review their privacy and other policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to the third party websites.