Positively Good for You – Because not all Extra Virgin Olive Oils are the Same.
All our foods are naturally positively good for you and celebrate the diet that has been described as one of the healthiest in the world.
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our first products – six wonderful, naturally flavoured, single estate, extra virgin olive oils presented in 250ml glass bottles. And now a 750ml bottle of extra virgin olive oil for everyday…
Our search for an extraordinary olive oil led us on a journey across the Mediterranean until we arrived in the beautiful Calabria region of Southern Italy.
Here we found the Pata family olive groves in the ancient town of Monte Poro where they’ve created oils of exceptional taste and quality since 1910.
Made solely from lovingly nurtured olives of the Ottobratica variety, their oils are high in polyphenol antioxidants for a healthy heart.*
Harvested as the olives turn a beautiful rainbow of greens and purples, they are pressed and combined “agrumato” in the traditional Italian way with the whole fresh fruits or herbs, and bottled within hours producing an exceptional oil fusion which is perfect for dressings or drizzled over salads, vegetables, pasta, fish or meat, adding zest to every dish and providing a wonderful synergy of health and taste.
*EFSA Scientific Opinion Reference 2033 “Olive oil polyphenols contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress”.
Using the guidance and support of, and in close consultation with, the relevant regulatory authorities in the UK, we are committed to providing consumers with an understanding of the effect of high (as described in EFSA referenced sources) levels of olive oil polyphenol antioxidants in the context of extensive research linking LDL oxidation and heart health. EFSA enabling health claims, with due diligence of application and with appropriate and proportionate flexibility of wording where necessary to convey the meaning, have an important role in helping consumers understand and access information which can result in benefits to health.
As tasted on BBC Radio
Use 20ml per day as part of a healthy Mediterranean diet and active lifestyle to enjoy positive health benefits.
- A unique range of extra virgin olive oils specifically selected for healthy antioxidants.
- Different, because our extra virgin olive oils are nurtured and harvested with care to meet EFSA criteria.
- We count the antioxidants because the antioxidants count.
- Created for the authentic qualities of olive oil, at the heart of the healthy Mediterranean way of life.
- The wonderful polyphenol antioxidants in our oils give the beautiful peppery notes to the flavour and promote a healthy heart.
- Positively Good for You – a taste of the Mediterranean – born of the passion to bring you truly distinctive, healthy extra virgin olive oils. Because not all olive oils are the same.
For further information on our products or how to become a stockist: email@example.com . To order please see our Stockists page.
For traditional Meditteranean diet and lifestyle information visit: www.tasteofthemed.com.
Here is how we ensure the beautiful taste and health of our oils;